The office is open:
- Monday: 1 PM - 4 PM
- Tuesday: 9 AM - 12 PM; 1 - 4 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM - 12 PM; 1 - 4 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM - 12 PM; 1 - 4 PM
- Friday: 9 AM - 12 PM
Student Paper Submissions:
Students are welcome to turn in papers while our office is open. Papers should be placed in the “Student Submission” boxes that are located in the Department office in front of the counter immediately when you walk through the office door.
- Boxes for student submissions are labeled by the last name of the instructor and by course number, or (if for your TA) by the day and time of the discussion section.
If students turn in papers when the office is closed, they must slide the paper under the office front door. The following information must be on the paper to ensure we place documents in the correct box:
- Student first and last name
- Course number
- Instructor or TA full name
- For TAs only: Day and time of discussion section in which student is enrolled.